BSc , VAA, MBA
After graduating at the University of Bath on Architecture Degree in the UK, Minh immediately joined Foster + Partners in London. There he had nearly 8 years in Architectural design at London Headquarter and represented the Company in Vietnam. During the time at Foster + Partners, Minh has been equipped with a range of experience on: Museums, Conference Centre, Masterplanning, Hotels, Offices, Luxury Serviced Apartments, Interior design. Major projects that Minh worked on while at Foster + Partners are:
- VietinBank Ciputra Tower, Hanoi Vietnam (Two towers of 68 and 48 storeys + One 8-storey Podium)
- Diamond Rice Tower, Hanoi, Vietnam (Two towers of 100 storeys + One 15-storey Podium)
- Thang Long Opera House (3000 seat theatre - competition in Hanoi)
- Thu Thiem CBD Masterplan, HCM city (60 ha)
- St. Petersburg New Holland Cultural, Russia (Public building)
- Queen Alia International Airport, Jordan
- Tai Po Residential Complex, Hong Kong (3 towers of 25-30 storeys)
- Bab al Bahr Masterplan, Rabat, Morocco (40 ha)
- Platinum Park Complex, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (5 towers of 40 - 50 storeys)
During time in Vietnam, he supported the Practice to open the representative office and worked directly to Project manager, local architects, contractors and Clients on Construction Documents and reviewed shop drawings with on site supervision on the VietinBank Tower project. He also worked with the Design team in London on Diamond Rice Tower, Thu thiem CBD Masterplan, Thang Long Opera House and was the key contact in the region.
Becoming a Partner at MPN + PARTNERS in 2012, Minh has been lead designer of most projects.
His philosophy of design is to promote Mindfulness in Architectural Design process. Minh believes that with Mindfulness, original ideas could be achieved. This has been applied in the Practice's design process for every project.
Minh is a member of Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and also gained a MBA degree from UK.